LucidityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LucidityMS

v83 Maplestory Private Server running on Hamachi, rates are 2500x 500x 3x. Great Staff! :D

GM Applications

Lucid
    Admin

GM Applications Empty GM Applications

Post  Lucid Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:22 am

This is for GM applications for the game. If this topic is open copy the app and fill it out. Post your app as a Topic in the Category. Anyone who fails to follow these simple instructions will obviously not get a job on Lucidity Staff.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**NAME TOPIC "IGN-GM APP"**

IGN-
    AGE-

1. How long have you been a part of RawrusMS/LucidityMS?

2. In three words how would you describe yourself?

3. How often do you get on LucidityMS, on average per week?

4. What do you think makes a good MSPS?

5. If you were offered a staff position on another server, what would you do?

6. Do you have any experience as a staff member? If so give proof.

7. What would you do if your best friend was asking you to give him/her free items, while you are GM?

8. If you caught your best friend breaking a severe rule, what would you do?

9. If you witnessed two staff members fighting what would you do?

10. How would you diffuse a situation where two regular members were fighting?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not asking for a ten page essay for this, but please answer in complete sentences. Take pride in what you are writing, I mean why else would you answer my questions?

Well thank you, and best of luck to you all, Justin
    [b]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:33 am