LucidityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LucidityMS

v83 Maplestory Private Server running on Hamachi, rates are 2500x 500x 3x. Great Staff! :D

Jackie- GM App

jackielyn

Jackie- GM App Empty Jackie- GM App

Post  jackielyn Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:51 am

IGN-Jackie
    AGE-14

1. How long have you been a part of RawrusMS/LucidityMS?

I have played RawrusMS from the very beginning, as in the very first day RawrusMS launched. I have played LucidityMS since the prelaunch.

2. In three words how would you describe yourself?

In three words, I would describe myself as determined, altruistic, and welcoming.

3. How often do you get on LucidityMS, on average per week?

I will get on as much as I can. It is most likely everyday. On weekdays, about 3 hours. On weekends, about 5-6 hours.

4. What do you think makes a good MSPS?

There are many traits that create an outstanding Maplestory Private Server. I would say that having an engaging staff and very open community will develop a distinguished server.

5. If you were offered a staff position on another server, what would you do?

If I were offered a staff position on another server, I would also look into that job. The other server would most likely need assistance to help run their server. I would talk to both owners and sort problems out. Maybe, I can "work" at both servers at different time frames, providing both servers assistance.

6. Do you have any experience as a staff member? If so give proof.

I do not know if this counts, but I was a Jr. GM for RawrusMS for OwnerJustin. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't count.

7. What would you do if your best friend was asking you to give him/her free items, while you are GM?

Because of the GM Rules that I have to abide by, I would decline and tell them no. If they keep asking, I would promptly tell them no, that they have to earn those items themselves, and I would explain the events and ways to earn them.

8. If you caught your best friend breaking a severe rule, what would you do?

If my friend were to break a severe rule, I would approach them, tell them what they're doing wrong, and give them a warning if they did not know. (If they were hacking, it is an automatic ban with no warnings.) If they continue to break rules, I will have to take action and respond to them with their deserved punishment.

9. If you witnessed two staff members fighting what would you do?

If two staff members were fighting, I would hear both sides of the story, bring in another GM (For their say on the issue), and sort things out. All staff members should get along, because they are working together, and represent LucidityMS.

10. How would you diffuse a situation where two regular members were fighting?

If two regular members were fighting I would listen to both sides of the story. Then, I would bring in another GM for their say on the issue. We would sort things out and create a peaceful resolution where both members of the community are happy and satisfied.

[Optional Information]

I was a Jr. GM in running for a GM spot in RawrusMS. I know the GM Commands, have the item ID's, and do know the LucidityMS staff and is on friendly terms with them. So far, I know everyone in the community! (like 3 people xD )

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:32 am